- 2010 Ripa delle Mandorle Bianco - Toscana approximately $22. This wine is 85% Trebbiano and 15% Chardonnay. Crisp, fruity, a great patio option.
- San Jacopo Chianti Classico approximately $28. Easy drinking, traditional blend of grapes (90% Sangiovese, 5% Canaiolo, 5% Colorino), red fruit flavors with just a bit of oak in the background.
- 2008 Riserva Petri Chianti Classico Riserva approximately $54. A blend of 90% Sangiovese, 5% Canaiolo, 5% Cabernet. Rich, chocolate cherry with some vanilla.
- 2008 Riserva la Prima Chianti Classico Riserva approximately $63. My favorite in the lineup. 100% Sangiovese, an elegant structure with nice acidity and a bit more floral with red fruit and spice flavors.
- 2009 Ripa delle More - Toscana approximately $59. My husband's favorite. A super-Tuscan blend of 50% Sangiovese, 30% Cabernet and 20% Merlot. Peppery with ripe black fruit, full body and rich flavor.
All of these wines are available for to go purchase or consumption at The Tasting Room.
We had a bottle of the 2009 Ripa delle More at home the other evening and it was absolutely fantastic.ReplyDelete
Tasty review! for sure, it's a wine worth trying at least once.ReplyDelete
Just leave it to you wine drinkers to come up with these strange and wonderful creations...Niagara wine and cheese tourReplyDelete
As a photography lover you probably are always in search of Photography museums. The Marubi Museum of Photography in Shkodra Albania will leave you speechless of the beautiful photographs and the story behind them.Organic wineReplyDelete